[hpsdr] Announcement HPSDR workshop

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:24:08 PDT 2014

Wow, this sounds like an amazing panel!

I am going to guess that I am not the only one who would like to see these
talks but will not be able to travel to Germany to do so.

If you are able to film or otherwise make the material available after the
event, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it even if there were a
modest cost involved in making it happen.

73, John KF5SAB