[hpsdr] Penelope and Pure Signal

Gar Fisher grrrrr at telus.net
Thu May 22 15:50:22 PDT 2014

Ok, so I finally got my Munin together and running, I have one question.  Will Pure Signal work work with a Mercury/Penelope system, besides just Hermes?  I always thought that only Hermes had
the firmware tweaks to work with Pure SIgnal, but I thought I would check.

Also, I was learning how to use a GoPro camera at about the same time as I tested the Munin, so I made a movie of the whole thing.  Apologies in advance
for the lame voice-over if you watch it.

The movie's located here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkcG39gtViE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks in advance, and 73s

Gar Fisher VA7GRR