[hpsdr] AutoSW 10MHz and 122MHz Buffer for Hermes

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Sat May 24 14:38:20 PDT 2014

I wanted a way to get the 122.88MHz clock [called "125MHz" on schematic]
out of the Hermes similar to the Mercury EXT CLK [J1].  A SN74LVC1G97
looked to be the answer.  But how to "glue" it onto Hermes ?  Since I
also want to connect my LPRO-101 as well I took Mike's [KF4BQ] AutoSw
10MHZ design and added the line driver.  Since I did not have any of the
parts I also changed some of the parts to a larger footprint and added
some power decoupling similar to Hermes.  Thanks to KF4BQ for his work
on the AutoSW design.
Available on my Hermes page
http://www.k9ivb.net/hermes/  or the following links.
www.k9ivb.net/hermes/AutoSw_10_MHz-122MHz_Buffer.pdf