[hpsdr] SDR In IEEE Communications Magazine - May 2014

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu May 29 22:56:44 PDT 2014

Hello HPSDR'ers,

In the May 2014 - there is a 'first' of 'a new series of Feature Topics on
Communications Education and Training that will appear regularly in IEEE
Communications Magazine henceforth'.

The topic is Software Defined Radio - and there are approximately 20 pages,
not including a topic on WWVB (also), that cover SDR.

HPSDR isn't explicitly mentioned - but I would expect this to result in
additional interest in HPSDR as more and more people learn about the topic
that may have not been otherwise exposed to it.

I am sure there have to be other IEEE ComSoc members within HPSDR - have a
look at the May 2014 publication and please chime in.

If enough people are interested in seeing the article that aren't members
of ComSoc, I will see if the IEEE will give me permission to distribute
that part of the IEEE Communications Magazine.

73's,
John
AJ6BC