[hpsdr] New T/R Switch for >100W without external blocking voltage.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun May 18 01:46:14 PDT 2014

Hi Kjell,

Congratulations on a great idea!  The usual DC to DC converter that is need
to generate the high voltage to provide sufficient attenuation for the PIN
diodes can generate a lot of noise and spurs.

With your idea the more power you run the more bias voltage you generate - a
very elegant solution.

73 Phil...VK6PH