[hpsdr] Old OS, Old SDR?

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 17:08:05 PST 2014

 Come on guys.  I have a SoftWave by ComFocus SDR RX that I bought at Hamvention waaaay back.  Runs on Win 3.1 and I couldn't upgrade software as the Run.dll is specific for that radio.  They went defunct shortly after it came out and I think the team split and the documents went ???????  So I still have that sitting in a corner of the lab on an old computer just for fun. I may need to look at old floppies sometime.    It even had a built in list of SW broadcasters database.

Maybe I should log onto the Internet with Win 3.1 and see what comes out of the woodwork!

N0UU