[hpsdr] archives flaking out again!

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Nov 29 05:31:37 PST 2014

It's near the end of the month and the last article in the archives was posted Wednesday,
November 26th.  I've received at least 2 daily digests since then, (Vol 105, Issue 23 was
the last).
The link to the 'by date' listing is:
http://lists.openhpsdr.org/pipermail/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/2014-November/date.html
Currently, the last article that shows there is Phil Harman's comment on 'Antenna
Selection'.

At the bottom of the currently displayed page, it says:
Last message date: Tue Nov 25 20:42:43 PST 2014
Archived on: Sat Nov 29 02:07:58 PST 2014

This same thing happened in September, I think.  Something is quite obviously wrong about
the rollup-and-publish process for the 'archives'.  If I knew the mechanism or had access,
I'd take a look.  But I don't, so all I can do is write about it.

73,
George K9TRV