[hpsdr] ANAN-200D settings: Apollo or Alex?

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Nov 8 06:52:32 PST 2014

Hi Ben,

Use the Alex option unless you actually have Apollo.  Apollo is not part of the ANAN-200D.  The filter section of the PA board in the ANAN-200D is the same as for the other ANAN-series PA boards, i.e., the filters are similar to Alex and are controlled via the Alex SPI bus in the ANAN-200D, as usual.

73, Joe K5SO