[hpsdr] PowerSDR_mRX_PS_v3.2.19

Keith Ennis nelasat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 08:28:11 PST 2014

Bernd, As a contester and using N1MM, if I am running 20M SSB USB and click on a 40M SSB spot the mode does not change from USB to LSB.  That means I need to change focus from N1MM to PowerSDR and change to LSB and then change focus again to N1MM. Too much time to be spending while contesting.  This is one of the last few problems for us contesters using PowerSDR. 73 Keith, KV5J, XE3/K5ENS