[hpsdr] VS2013 will not allow building on WinXP

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:27:06 PST 2014

The concern is security plus trying to offer "modern" UIs to "less grumpy"
custromers without a ton of extra $IFDEF or conditional logic. There will
come a time with XP becomes a festering security sore on the user front and
when that happens, these old systems will have to disconnect from any
internet capability or die (sorry, PC Matic is trash even though they swear
they can keep any issues from developing from using XP).

You can actually still run 16 bit programs on the x86 version of Win7 but
would you really support that even though there are probably guys still
running win98?

*BOO! BIG HALLOWEN SALE IN PROGRESS!*
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC