[hpsdr] flrig 1.0.2 released

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Nov 25 07:30:43 PST 2014

Hi,

It's early morn, my last reply wasn't framed properly.  The question was about flrig, not flradio,
but the answer (more or less) still applys. Flrig is a controller, and wouldn't transfer sound anyways.
But it does have a volume slider and button.  As I stated, this controls the levels coming from
the mercury.  If Qtradio were running, this change would be heard.

While on the topic, I should have clarified that not all controls shown actually send commands, specifically:

The Mic and Pwr sliders have no effect.
None of the tabs at the bottom do anything.
I believe everything else should work.
Next release will deactivate (grey out) or remove
unworking controls.  I wanted to expose the possibilities
with this release...

later,
Steve AD0ES