[hpsdr] flrig for hpsdr

AD0ES ad0es at ad0es.net
Thu Oct 16 08:27:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am currently trying to beat flrig into submission, mostly its beating me!  The primary problem is finding
real-estate for new buttons such as "dither" and "random.  They long ago abandoned the fluid design file and have
been coding the UI directly, which makes changes to the screen layout 'difficult'.

So I'm considering the removal of some things to make room for hpsdr specific controls.  I can't see a real value
to the whole vfoB paradigm.  Does having a tuner for vfoB, 'Split', 'A<>B", etc. buttons make any sense?  If I remove
them I have plenty of room to plop down new widgets without re-arranging the entire UI geometry.

tia,
Steve AD0ES