[hpsdr] WG: AW: ANAN-100 sometimes no TX, after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0 and 3.2.19

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Oct 29 11:51:26 PDT 2014

Ok Mike, understood. I only mentioned this because it's funny: You disable
PTT, but when you push the PTT at your microphone or the MOX button, PTT out
goes to ground and peripheral gear is switching and NO RF flows. That means
the FPGA signals controls PTT switching even though PTT is disabled in the
check box.

73, Helmut, DC6NY