[hpsdr] CQ ZL, CQ ZL

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Oct 30 15:33:50 PDT 2014

Hi all OpenHPSDR Hams in ZL.

My wife and I are planning to visit New Zealand in November. We leave
Norway Wednesday November 5. and arrive in Auckland Friday. We shall stay
in Auckland for 3 days and then travel around using bus and train for
nearly 3 weeks. The last week after Nov. 24. the plan is to hire a car and
drive around north of Auckland. We leave for Norway December 1.

I would very much like to get in contact with Hams and if possible join a
meeting in the local club. I bring with me an APRS Tracker so I can be
followed on aprs.fi during the travel. I also take with me my Hermes/
Apollo Transceiver and try to be active on the HF bands, at least the last
week when we shall stay on camping sites.I have a 5 meter long fishing
pool to get some height on a multiband dipole so the antenna is very
limited.

I also have a VHF/ UHF Hand-held TRX so I might listen into the repeaters.

Please contact me direct on my e-mail: la2ni at online.no. and I´ll inform of
my travel schedule.

I´ll try to read mails every day, if possible.

73, Kjell, LA2NI
--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/