[hpsdr] hpsdr/pandora grounding concept

Giovanni Santin gsantin at mclink.it
Mon Oct 6 06:24:19 PDT 2014

Hi Georg, on the link you can see how I planned to ground alex connectors on the front side :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john948/6914044792/
My plan was to solder the body of the bnc connectors to the copper plate, but gave up because I was afraid  the heat required was going to damage the alex boards.
I think that a bnc with the locking nut would have been much better choice for this project.
Starting from the left, there are a pico-psu , metis, pennylane and mercury, all on a short version of atlas backplane. Then alex and pennywhistle, to be swapped with munin2 when I'll have time to build the kit.

73 de IZ0SQZ,   Giovanni