[hpsdr] WSJT VAC, ALC and PowerSDR mRX PS

Conrad Farlow conrad at g0ruz.com
Sat Oct 11 19:14:19 PDT 2014

No Ken, that would have got some comments with the amount of MS
operating I do.

As for the compressor, leveller and TX EQ that is all disabled when on
DIGI  modes. I have been having great success with this set up. The
ANAN-10 works very well as a transverter driver. Problem solved. I also
have made sure that there are no non integer sample rate conversions
(other than the wsjt native one) and the TX spectrum is excellent at
-46dBC 3rd Order without PS. The driver is 12dB below the 1dB
compression point an the PA is 8dB below.

Should keep the neighbours happy.

73

Conrad G0RUZ