[hpsdr] No audio with PowerSDR 3.2.19

Andrew Howell andy at gamubaru.com
Sun Oct 12 20:10:42 PDT 2014

Hi John,

     "Is this thing on?" Thats the stupid mistake I made, I think. I
went back and tried VAC again, selecting speakers at the output. It
worked. The bone-headed thing I probably did was not raise the volume
when I first tried it. So now I have audio on the computer speakers,
which are much better quality than the dinky one I have plugged in the
radio.

There is  a definite delay, but its slight enough that I have trouble
working out where is has the greater delay.
I think I'll leave it on the PC speakers until I can get a better one
for the direct connection.

73, Andy - KF5JLJ