[hpsdr] PowerSDR Radio Astronomy

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Fri Oct 17 04:09:06 PDT 2014

Hello Joe,

in case you get your hands on the software, I have some ideas to be
added, like
- adding date and time to the recorded measurements
- adding one or better two comment lines to the data
- possibility to extend the window to full screen
- adding a magnifier for the plot to get higher resolution for the
x-axes when displaying stored data

73,
Georg
dl2kp