[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2014/Oct/18

Ken N9VV (Win-7/64) n9vv at wowway.com
Sat Oct 18 08:03:35 PDT 2014

Hi Hermann,
forgive my abrupt comment on the Teamspeak session. The discussion
was about starting over and porting PowerSDR to Linux. I was trying
to point out that SDRMAX-III and cuSDRxx already run on Linux and
could easily be enhanced by the talented Linux C++/Qt programmers
on the OpenHPSDR list.

Since Abhi's announcement 2 years ago, there has not been a new
version of cuSDRxx for Apache Transceiver owners to experiment with.
Hence my comment "whatever happened to cuSDRxx".

No offense was intended. Apologies to you if I was rude in
my text chat typing.

73 Ken N9VV

On 10/18/2014 2:27 AM, Hermann wrote:

>     22:15:40> "Ken N9VV (Ubuntu)": whatever happened to SDRMAX-III
>     a.k.a  cuSDRxx ???
> Sorry, but is this the impression of cuSDR in the group? I suggest to
> make a source code diff between SDRMAX3 and cuSDR if there are any
> doubts. Everything is open.
>
> And what is meant by 'whatever happened to' ?
>
> 73, Hermann
> DL3HVH

  "On the Internet, nobody can hear you being subtle."