[hpsdr] hpsdr protocols.

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Oct 22 04:43:19 PDT 2014

Hi Steve,

The current openHPSDR protocol is here:

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Documentation/USB_protocol_V1.58.doc

and here:

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Metis/Documentation/Metis- How it
works_V1.31.pdf

73 Phil....VK6PH

-----Original Message-----
From: AD0ES
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:03 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] hpsdr protocols.

Hi,

I'm deep into the modifications necessary to make flrig play nice with alex
hpsdr.  By scraping the code of
dsp server I've found 30-40 possible commands, and another dozen "hardware
directed" commands in sdr server.

It has occurred to me that it would be nice if I coded flrig so that it
could support the different variants
of hpsdr, ie. hpsdr3, hpsdr3-Qt and hpsdr3-alex.

Can anyone point me to CURRENT protocol documents for any of these dialects?
If I have to scrape the code of
each for that info it just wont get done.  If I can work from a set of
accurate docs I can probably accommodate
all 3.

tia,
Steve AD0ES

HPSDR Discussion List