[hpsdr] ANAN-100 sometimes no TX, after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0 and 3.2.19

Mike Sch. (IMAP Acct.) mike at s3com.net
Wed Oct 29 15:09:55 PDT 2014

Same here, Bob.  That's the GOOD part; -When you are NCS on a net, this
is not at all pleasant, though.  -AND, it used to be perfect, BEFORE the
upgrades!  I am beginning to suspect that my computer and radio had
"missed a bit" when the firmwares 2.9 and 3.0 were being uploaded to my
ANAN-100.  Now that I have loaded 2.7, all is well. NO dropouts.
73;   -Mike-   K0JTA