[hpsdr] FS - Hermes set-up - Update

dave powis g4hup at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 1 13:16:19 PDT 2014

I should have said 'photos available on request', and 'serious offers considered'

Also, I will be travelling in the US in early October, so would be prepared to hand carry across and ship within CONUS by arrangement - please contact me to discuss if this is of interest - may also take US$ payment depending on circumstances.

73,
Dave