[hpsdr] Hermes firmware rev?

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon Sep 15 09:23:32 PDT 2014

I'm getting ready for the second weekend of the 10Gig+ contest, and as
usual I will be using my Hermes along with a homebrew transverter for
the portable station.
I notice that the fw rev is v2.3, whereas the latest I see is v2.9. I
have not been able to find something like a change-log to see what the
differences are, to judge if I should do the upgrade. I recall seeing
announcements when new versions were available, but regret I didn't save
the messages.

As the system is currently working I don't plan on making any changes
before the weekend, in any case.

So, anyone know what I am missing by sticking with the older version?

GL & 73,  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ  DM33xo