[hpsdr] new architecture - FFT front-end

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Tue Sep 9 15:33:46 PDT 2014

Okay, I did just try this with FreeMat.  I chalk up my results to the
unfamiliarity of the program; it sounds like I'm hearing the negative side
of the iFFT results, and I can't understand what I'm saying (i.e.
backwards, fair amount of static), but it's a LOT more readable than I was
expecting.

linky:
https://drive.google.com/a/odysseus.anderson.name/file/d/0B5lP3gUqyXNQelBZSlFxcXM4alk/edit?usp=sharing