[hpsdr] Hermes 144mhz

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Sep 11 02:49:12 PDT 2014

Hi Bent,

I completely agree with Kjell. You will get no sufficient performance
without changing ALL filters. The loss of LPF between U11/U10 causes too
much necessary gain of an external 144 MHz preamp to achieve a reasonable
total noise figure. But this limits blocking and RX IM behavior
dramatically.

73, Helmut, DC6NY