[hpsdr] Command delays with Hermes on dedicated PC ethernet port

Ron McCurdy firemonitor at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 13:31:29 PDT 2014

Hi John,

Just unplug  the home network from the new card and plug it back into the
old card.  Then, you'll have the new card to speed up the processing between
your computer and rig.

Ron
P.S.  I've recently done the very same thing with my Dell PC.  The 1GB
ethernet card is connected to the Metis card of the transceiver.