[hpsdr] Command delays with Hermes on dedicated PC ethernet port

Jean-Claude JCA. Abauzit jca at cssbv.com
Wed Sep 24 17:47:29 PDT 2014

This is a known problem with Win 7. It is due to the fact that PowerSDR does not select the network interface to talk to the radio. If I am not mistaken Kiss Console does it properly.
There is some voodoo procedure which allows PowerSDR to function properly by changing some network parameters (Phil should be able to tell you what is it) but I suspect the proper way to do it is modifying PowerSDR to select the right network interface.

73 de Jean-Claude PJ2BVU