[hpsdr] Power Supply Current Requirements

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:14:55 PDT 2015

I cannot find any postings as to the current requirements for the
various hardware/software configurations that now exist.  I presently
have mercury/metis hardware with one mercury board, and am running psdr
3.2.24 with the associated firmware revisions.  I have a LPU but haven't
used it for several years.  My system is packaged in a Drive case and I
am using the supply in the case.

I am looking at a second system, yet to be decided, and will need the
requirements for that system as well.  Is the info available?

Thanks

Mike, K7SR