[hpsdr] Hpsdr Digest, Vol 110, Issue 26

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Sun Apr 26 08:27:18 PDT 2015

Hello Doug,

Thank you for the new build.  For me NR2 is excellent, until now I've been
using a NEIM1031 noise eliminating module and have been using it for some
years, but it has serious competition from NR2.  In fact NR2 leaves the
higher frequencies intact whilst eliminating noise.

Excellent stuff.

Jeff, G0AFQ.

Message: 2