[hpsdr] Setting Freq on PowerSDR(KF6C)

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 27 19:19:19 PDT 2015

Hi Brian,

Way back in the mists of time when I was 20 I bought a new Eddystone EA12
and liked it so much I wrote to Eddystone and suggested the make a companion
100W Transmitter unit with the same front panel features.  They said they
were thinking about it but they never did make one and of course they are
now part of radio/electronics history.

Very nostalgic to hear you are still making use of yours.  I regret selling
it as it and a Hallicrafter SX-28 were the love of my radio life that have
never been fully replaced by my HPSDR rig.

Merv  VK6BMT