[hpsdr] Setting freq on PowerSDR.

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Wed Aug 26 11:13:45 PDT 2015

Very interesting.  This should also work with the NANO V3 and the
Mini-Pro available from Banggood [China] for $3.20 and $2.63
respectively [ppd], that I just bought.  I will put links below.  If you
get a bluetooth adapter board you also would be able to use all of this
wirelessly too.  The NANO would be directly compatible, where the
Mini-Pro would require some extra parts.  Banggood also has the rotary
shaft encoders and many other parts [as well as most other Chinese vendors].

http://www.banggood.com/ATmega328P-Nano-V3-Controller-Board-Compatible-Arduino-p-940937.html

http://www.banggood.com/Pro-Mini-ATMEGA328P-5V16M-Improved-Version-Module-For-Arduino-p-985618.html

Dick K9IVB