[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRx CW transmit problem

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sat Aug 29 06:18:22 PDT 2015

Okay, very good, Luke; understood.  I’m glad to be able to help out some.

As you are using an external keyer my recommendation would be to use the “iambic” OFF setting and connect your external keyer to only the DAH pin (pin 6 of the DB9 connector on Magister, with pin 5 as common).  Your keyer should then provide dits and dahs on that single line.

73, Joe K5SO