[hpsdr] audio sample rate

Ari Þórólfur ari at ice.is
Sun Dec 20 11:05:46 PST 2015

Hi
I am still learning

Now for long time I have use audio sample rate 96000 on my Anan 200D
If I go any higher I get dropout in audio
My switch is 1gb full duplex , PC and Anan go direct to the switch plus
internet .
My net card is 1 gb full duplex
I have try lock it in 10mb 100 and 1 gb both half and full duplex
No change , I have buffer size the highest or 2048

If I try speedtest.net to internet I get more and less 1 gb in and out to
internet , have fiber internet.
That tell me net card in my PC is working ok ? .
I have taken gw information out in network info so my PC can only see local
net and still no change .
CPU load as HPSDR show me is always under 8% load
Using power SDR 3.3.6 on 64bit PC and FW 4.0 Anan 200D
So how can I run higher sample rate higher  that 96000 ?
What am I doing wrong ?
Ari
TF3ARI