[hpsdr] Balanced audio on future boards

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Tue Dec 1 13:02:19 PST 2015

Hi Jim,

Yes, possibility's are endless.
But as already mentioned before, it can be done now,  just by using the VAC.

Let VAC 'talk' to a VST-host <http://www.audiomulch.com/> and then you
can use all the now available (free) VST audio plug-ins
<https://talkinmusic.com/musicproduction/top-100-free-vst-plugins/>.
What about powersdr having a simple VST-host build-in?.

73'Bert