[hpsdr] Hermes Pure Signal

Lyle Johnson kk7p4dsp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:57:24 PST 2015

Hello Warren!

Ah, the issue with Mercury, then, isn't the FPGA size (it is described
as an EP3C25 in the ANA-10E and ANA-100B data sheets, the same as we
used in Mercury) but is the Atlas bus limitation.  Good to know!

Thank you again,

Lyle KK7P (who hopes to someday get enough spare cycles to again
participate in all of this development!)