[hpsdr] Holiday: thank you....

Michael Cozzi cozzicon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:49:51 PST 2015

     Seasons greetings to all the membership,

     Thanks to the HPSDR developers for the work they have put in on
Power SDR. Without it there would be far less open source SDR activity
in the hobby. It works great- and when I've had problems the answers
were pretty easy to find.

     Thanks to the guys writing the firmware for the open source boards.
Your work makes the ham radio experience better for many hams and allows
an industry to exist.

     Thanks to Apache for marketing the radio, open sourcing it, and
supporting it so well. I do not regret the purchase.

     The think those groups of people deserve great accolades for their
contributions and hope they feel as good about their work as I do.

     Best wishes in the new year,

     Michael- KD8TUT