[hpsdr] PowerSDR 3.2.18 bug

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Tue Jan 6 15:54:26 PST 2015

Nige and Brian,

It seems possible that you are bringing up the Diversity window in its disabled state when starting PowerSDR.  If so, that would adversely affect the initial ADC assignments.

To check whether this is the case look at the “Enable” button on the Diversity (Phasing Control) window.  If it comes up with a RED backcolor for the “Enable” button the Diversity window is disabled.  In that case, click on the “Enable” button, it will turn GREEN, then exit PowerSDR by clicking the “X” on the upper right corner of the main PowerSDR display.

The exit will cause PowerSDR to save the new state of the Diversity window and this change will allow the ADC selections to be processed normally when PowerSDR is re-started next time.

This situation can also occur in the current version of PowerSDR as well, by the way, so if others observe the effect you described this suggestion may cure their issues too.

Maybe this suggestion helps?

73, Joe K5SO