[hpsdr] ANAN-NET Reminder

Mike Schwendeman mike at s3com.net
Sat Jul 4 14:41:35 PDT 2015

This is a reminder of the ANAN-NET for Sundays afternoons. (As ever, at
12:30 PM, MINNESOTA TIME.)

Last Sunday's session was a "non-event," due to the FIELD DAY activity.
-In addition, I was at a camp site, away from home; -The sheer activity
at or near 14.340 Mhz made it just too crowded to conduct a net.  I am
planning to be acting as net control for the ANAN-NET tomorrow, July 5.

The ANAN-NET normally meets on 14.340 Mhz on Sundays at 1730Z. (12:30 PM
local Minnesota time.)  The PURPOSE OF THE NET is to transfer new ideas,
ask questions about SDR, or software defined radios.  Join in, please!
(Thank you.)

To view and to hear the ANAN-NET, go to my LIVESTREAM streaming web
link, as follows: livestream.com/k0jta

73; Mike K0JTA