[hpsdr] Can VOX override VAC?

Luis F. Arango hk4l.dxcc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:27:47 PDT 2015

My setup, Anan 200D, FW 3.9, openHPSDRmRX Ver 3.2.27.
Can't find the way to operate in ssb with VAC activated and be overrided by the VOX.
I want to use N1MM as voice keyer, that need vac1 activated, and use the vox when needed, so to stop the tx of the prerecorded message and turn the input to the front panel's mic.
The actual behavior looks like a bug.
With the options "allow space to override/bypass vac for phone" and the keyboard spacebar control to PTT/MOX, the spacebar put the anan in tx and the mic is activated ONLY if the VOX button is NOT activated. The same behavior using the MOX button.
Any ideas?

Luis F. Arango
HK4L