[hpsdr] Ozy windows 8 driver

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Jul 5 05:32:07 PDT 2015

Dear Brian:
The posted drivers for Ozy work just fine on all versions of windows.  I worked to sign
them a number of years back so that they would work on 64 bit windows, which ever since
Vista 64 bit, required that the drivers be signed. Just go to openhpsdr.org, go to the
downloads, get the Ozy drivers for Windows, and you're in good shape!

Yes, the downloads page may not list Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, but it's the right driver.
http://openhpsdr.org/download.php

http://openhpsdr.org/downloads/programs/libusb0-driver-signed/libusb-driver_Signed.zip

I'll work with Dave KV0S to get the text updated to say 'all versions of Windows on x86
and x64 processors from Win XP to present', or similar, so we don't have a wave of
problems at the end of the month when people start updating to Windows 10.  At this point,
I'd rather than have a generic 'windows' message, than try to enumerate all possible
versions.

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV