[hpsdr] Windows 10

Ken N9VV (Win-10 v10240) n9vv at wowway.com
Wed Jul 29 07:24:49 PDT 2015

I installed each 64bit Windows-10 Technical Preview for the past year. I
am now running Technical Preview Windows 10 Pro build 10240. It is very
stable and I am pleased that all my programs run reliably (PowerSDR
3.2.27, OpenHPSDRProgrammer, Camtasia Studio 8.5, Acronis, LassoPro,
Auslogic RegistryCleaner, ....)

I installed an inexpensive 120GB "OCZ ARC 100" Solid State Drive (SSD
from TiegerDirect) and my boot times are now *9 seconds* from a cold start.

My Video card is an inexpensive Nvidia 640GT and I have no visual
anomalies at all.

I have also tried an ACER TouchScreen monitor and the gesture functions
seem to operate as they do on a 10" Tablet.

I have only 8GB DDR3 RAM installed in this system because I can rarely
see more than 30% RAM utilization with *FULL 64bit* programs. I wish I
could get my money's worth out of the RAM I have!

P.S. I have not been able to force it to upgrade to the Production
version of Windows-10 that is supposed to be released today, July 29th,
2015.  I downloaded the .iso file and can not seem to convince it that I
have a valid Product Code :-(

GL de Ken N9VV