[hpsdr] Workshop: Practical Use of Vector Network Analysers

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Jun 2 03:25:04 PDT 2015

Hi All.

During the Ham Radio exhibition in Friedrichshafen later this month,Thomas
Baier, DG8SAQ is arranging a workshop: Practical Use of Vector Network
Analyser. It takes place on Saturday, 27/06/2015 13:00, Conference Center
West, Room Allgäu and on Sunday 28/06/2015 10:00 (same place).

Pre registration is required (use the application). You should bring your
own VNWA and PC. If you do not have the VNWA, there will be a limited
number available but no extra PC´s.

Tom constructed the VNWA, a Vector Network Analyser that covers the
frequency range from low HF up to 1300 MHz. It can be used to measure
Antennas, Filters,input and output matching of Power
Amplifiers and components.

I think most of us experimenters should have a lot to learn from Tom. I
have used the VNWA for some time but I feel that I have just started to
dig into this very important instrument and excellent software.

See you at Ham Radio!

73, Kjell

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/