[hpsdr] ANAN-NET reminder

Mike Schwendeman mike at s3com.net
Fri Jun 19 17:20:50 PDT 2015

This is a reminder of the ANAN-NET for Sundays afternoons. (It begins at
12:30 PM, MINNESOTA TIME.)

FYI: There are some SUNDAYS that I will be away from home in the coming
months; I will be home this next Sunday (June 21), but it might be a
very limited session due to Father's day, if it is going to have any
activity at all!  I may not be able to even get back home in  time to
call the ANAN-NET!  (I have activities...)

I will be at camp the following Sunday (June 28); I will have HF radio
abilities, but this will be with an "all-band" dipole that is close to
the 75 meter band in size.  (107 feet in length, fed with window line...)

-I will be absent for some of the Sunday ANAN-NET sessions this summer!
(So, if I am gone, please do as Dave (KU4B) has done, and see if you can
stir up some ANAN activity!)

The ANAN-NET normally meets on 14.340 Mhz on Sundays at 1730Z. This net
always meets at 12:30 PM local Minnesota time. (The GMT time shift from
1830 to 1730Z is dependent on daylight savings time's being active or not.)

The purpose of the net is to transfer new ideas, ask questions, and so
on. And most importantly, it is a social meeting place for those of us
who embrace software defined radios, especially the Apache ANAN units.
Join in, please! (Thank you.) To view and to hear the ANAN-NET, go to my
LIVESTREAM streaming web link.  Once on this Livestream web site, one
can see and hear what I see and hear from my ham station, which is
South-East Minnesota. The Livestream link is as follows:
livestream.com/k0jta

I have made up not one, but two "Facebook presences." These are really
crude, of course. The second one was generated as a result of my lacking
skills in "things Facebook" as I plodded along. As an example of my
lacking skills, I do not even know how to let people know of the
Facebook web address!!! (Assistance is NEEDED!) (Should I allow this to
DIE??)

https://www.facebook.com/apache.labs?fref=nf

73; Mike K0JTA