[hpsdr] REQUEST FOR TENDER

nick nick at clockmaker.com.au
Thu Jun 11 15:51:45 PDT 2015

REQUEST FOR TENDER

Project description: design and supply of working prototype of Band pass
filter / Low pass filter / Power amplifier unit with adequate T/R switching
and control/switching to be integrated with HERMES SDR transceiver board.

The power amplifier output: 5W.
Board size: 160 x 100mm.

The unit will be offered completely assembled, as a kit, or PCB only.

Please provide an estimated time to complete the unit and your costs.

I know that there is a person out there who is skilled enough and available
to undertake this project. However, I do not know who this person is. I
would appreciate it if you could help circulate this and forward it to your
engineer / technician colleagues who might be interested in this project.

This offer will remain open until we find a suitable designer.

For more details contact VK2DX [nick-at-clockmaker.com.au] directly.

GenesisRadio
Suite 403, Level 4, Culwulla Chambers
67 Castlereagh St. Sydney 2000 NSW
Phone: (02) 9232 0500 | Fax: (02) 9233 2273
http://genesisradio.com.au