[hpsdr] Metis bootloader files?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun May 3 14:05:59 PDT 2015

I'm now getting back to the mystery of my unprogrammable Metis setup.
It was suggested a while ago that perhaps my boards didn't have the
bootloader code installed.  I've ordered a $9 Byteblaster so will be
ready to try installing that way.

But I'm not sure if I need some file other than the Metis 3.0 RBF file
in order to install the bootloader code to avoid this problem in the
future.  Is there another image I should be grabbing?  I wasn't able to
find anything about this on the web site.

Thanks!

John