[hpsdr] rx problem with Hermes are over

MDS Info info at mds-ham.com
Mon May 11 16:52:02 PDT 2015

Hello,

I found that replacing the preamp chip solved my Hermes rx problem.  Now,
with the attenuator set around 15db, I
find the K3 and Hermes are virtually identical.

Thanks to John for your off-list advice!

Also, found the cwu and cwl problem, thanks to John.  I had not fully
populated this board, so did not have the
filters installed for the I/O lines.  According to the schematic, the
pull-up resistors for those lines are at
the connector, not at the micro inputs.  The filter is the last thing in the
line, so, if you leave the filter
out, you lose the pull-up!  Hence, the cw-dash and cw-dot are active low,
and when I switched to cw mode, it
started doing a combinations of paddle inputs.

73's

Glen K4KV