[hpsdr] Metis bootloader files?

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sun May 3 15:53:16 PDT 2015

By the way, John, I will be leaving on a 1 week-long road trip beginning on Wednesday so if you don’t have the cable already in hand it might prove to be faster for you if someone else assisted you as I don’t know how much help I can be to you while I’m travelling.  Of course, if you don’t have the cable in hand and don’t mind waiting for me to return I’ll be happy to help after I return from my trip.

If you do have the cable I’m ready now to help.

73, Joe K5SO