[hpsdr] PSDR

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:04:03 PDT 2015

Under Setup->General->Options->Miscellaneous ensure that "Snap Click Tune"
is enabled.

Then set your tune step (in the main window between the VFO frequency
displays) to something reasonable like 250Hz.

Then clicking to tune should snap to the closest tune step boundary.

My preference is to use 250Hz when operating SSB. I find I can usually get
the signal really close on the first click. Fine tuning can then be
accomplished with the keyboard if you want to get it exactly dialed in.

73, John K5IT