[hpsdr] Angelia external clock input?

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:08:33 PDT 2015

Jim, the Apache-Labs daughterboards are free which is why they are not
listed with a price. You have to pay a shipping charge. However I
recommend that you order one that you also purchase the 0.1ppm TCXO
option which does have a moderate cost, but is otherwise a worthwhile
upgrade.

My board is a layout of Chen W7AY's Hermes Reference Oscillator
http://www.w7ay.net/site/Hardware/HermesReferenceOscillator/index.html
that fits Angelia, so he deserves the credit for it, not me. I have
not had time to validate the layout, but as soon as I do I will pass
the eagle files to Chen for publication and make the OshPark link
public. I should have a stable reference source within the next couple
of weeks to do the required calibration and testing.

I believe Chen's design is superior, but certainly the Apache Labs
boards do work fine.

73, John K5IT