[hpsdr] further info on CWL problem on Hermes

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:00:40 PDT 2015

You say you get "A" repeating? dit-dah over and over from the headphone output?

It sounds like both of your CW key inputs are shorted to ground and
the iambic keyer is selected and generating the proper output for such
a case. The Hermes would be going into transmit if such a thing is
happening. It ought to be incredibly and immediately evident.

Hermes-Lite does not yet support the built in CW generation or key
inputs. It is otherwise not really meaningful to compare Hermes to
Hermes-Lite as they are wildly different.

73, John K5IT